Description: Eeze-Soak Top is a clear Gel Polish top coat.
Usage: Eeze-Soak Top is applied over Gel Colour or Gel Polish Colour. It gives the nails a high shine and leave them looking better for longer.
Advantages: Durable, thin, easy to apply. No need to buff/break the sealer layer before soaking. Eeze-Soak Top cure under UV, LED and CCFL curing lamps. It last 2-4 weeks.
Soaking Tip: If you need to speed up the soaking process you can do so by breaking the sealer layer / Top Coat and buff through some of the Gel Polish Colour before wrapping the nails or by adding heat in the form of a warm water bottle or bean bag.
Care: The Eeze-Soak Top is sensitive to light and air. When planning your workstation, keep these facts in mind e.g. do not work close to or in front of a window. Cover big windows with blinds or curtains and a UV protection window tint. Make sure that your working- or study lamp does not contain a halogen globe.
Transport: When transporting the Eeze-Soak Top place the bottle in the boot of your car or carry the bottle in a Vanity Case or hand bag away from sunlight or UV rays.
Storage: Clean the neck and grooves of the bottle before closing the cap and store in a cool, dark place, away from heat and all types of light.
Orders are generally shipped within 1 to 2 working days after payment has been cleared.
The shipping charge is added to your total purchase amount and is displayed in your basket.
Shipping Prosedure with Post Office:
- Parcels are sent through the Post Office
- This option takes 4-6 working days
- You may use your postal address or physical address. The parcel will be diliver to the closest post office in your area.
- You will receive a tracking number via email and can track your parcel here: SAPO Tracking
Shipping Prosedure with Courier:
- Parcels are sent through Gear Up Couriers
- This option takes 1-3 working days and is for major cities only: Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, East London, Bloemfontein, Kimberley, George, Johannesburg, Pretoria
- We regret no deliveries to power stations, mines, plots, farms, chain stores and rural areas
- You will receive a tracking number via email and can track your parcel here: Gear Up Tracking
- If you have not made yourself available to accept delivery of the goods, we reserve the right to charge you for additional attempts to deliver the purchased goods
- A signature is required for all shipments upon receipt, packages cannot be rerouted. Someone must be at the address to receive the package and sign for it
- A shipping POD with a signature is conclusive proof that the delivery was made
Collecting products from Head Office:
- Products may be ordered online and collected at Head Office at 37 Swart Street, Randpark Ridge, Randburg/Roodepoort
- You will be notified by email when parcel can be collected. This generally take 1-2 working days after payment has been cleared
- Collections between office hours only
- Please bring your invoice reference number as proof and notify us if you will not pick up the parcel in person
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an international order.