Pigment is a colour powder that is mixed into the One Step Gel or Acrylic powder to create unique colours.
Use empty gel pots or acrylic pots to mix your desired colour.
Mixing Pigments with Gel
To create Colour Gel with Pigment: Mix 20 drops of One Step Gel with 5 scoops of Pigment in an empty Gel Pot. Regulate the size of the drops of gel according to the length and size of your client’s nails. Use the Product Removing Tool to scoop out the pigment keeping the size of the scoop equal to the size of the drops of gel. Too much pigment will prevent the gel from curing causing it to wipe off at the end of the application. The curing agent is in the One Step Gel and not in the pigment. Mix thoroughly with a Product Removing Tool for about 2 minutes. Test colour for colour density and client satisfaction, it should be slightly see through. Add more Pigment or One Step Gel if necessary. Leave to settle while preparing nails.
Mixing Pigments with Acrylic
Fill a pot with Acrylic powder. Use the Product Removing Tool and schoop some pigment into the pot. Shake the pot then test the colour by picking up a bead, add more pigment if you need a darker colour or add a different colour to change it. To make your colour even mor interesting add glitter. The sky is the limit with Pigments!
Orders are generally shipped within 1 to 2 working days after payment has been cleared.
The shipping charge is added to your total purchase amount and is displayed in your basket.
Shipping Prosedure with Post Office:
- Parcels are sent through the Post Office
- This option takes 4-6 working days
- You may use your postal address or physical address. The parcel will be diliver to the closest post office in your area.
- You will receive a tracking number via email and can track your parcel here: SAPO Tracking
Shipping Prosedure with Courier:
- Parcels are sent through Gear Up Couriers
- This option takes 1-3 working days and is for major cities only: Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, East London, Bloemfontein, Kimberley, George, Johannesburg, Pretoria
- We regret no deliveries to power stations, mines, plots, farms, chain stores and rural areas
- You will receive a tracking number via email and can track your parcel here: Gear Up Tracking
- If you have not made yourself available to accept delivery of the goods, we reserve the right to charge you for additional attempts to deliver the purchased goods
- A signature is required for all shipments upon receipt, packages cannot be rerouted. Someone must be at the address to receive the package and sign for it
- A shipping POD with a signature is conclusive proof that the delivery was made
Collecting products from Head Office:
- Products may be ordered online and collected at Head Office at 37 Swart Street, Randpark Ridge, Randburg/Roodepoort
- You will be notified by email when parcel can be collected. This generally take 1-2 working days after payment has been cleared
- Collections between office hours only
- Please bring your invoice reference number as proof and notify us if you will not pick up the parcel in person
Please email email@example.com to place an international order.