Description: It is a multipurpose gel that adds strength to the natural nails, allowing them to grow naturally. Is thin in consistency, has good adhesion and flexibility. The One Step Gel can be soaked off with Gel Remover. The 20g is packaged in a pump bottle, making it more hygienic and prevents dust particles from contaminating the gel. However the 5g and 10g gel pots are more convenient.
Usage: The One Step Gel is used as a base gel on natural nails and tips, to build sculptures, to create Colour Gels, as top- or sealer gel and to do fills and repairs. If the first layer is applied too thin the gel will lift.
Advantage: Durable, self leveling, flexible, strong, buffs easily and lasts 2-4 weeks if applied correctly. One Step Gel can be soaked off with Gel Remover.
Care: The product is sensitive to light and air. If the pot or bottle is exposed to natural light or placed in front of a UV light, the gel will cure in the pot or bottle. When planning your workstation, keep these facts in mind e.g. do not work close to or in front of a window. Cover big windows with blinds or curtains and a UV protection window tint. Make sure that your working- or study lamp does not contain a halogen globe.
Transport: When transporting the One Step Gel place the gel in the boot of your car or carry the gel in a Vanity Case or hand bag away from sunlight or UV rays.
Storage: Clean the rim of the pot before closing the pot. Remove the white nozzle and clean properly after use and store in a cool, dark place, away from heat and all types of light.
Orders are generally shipped within 1 to 2 working days after payment has been cleared.
The shipping charge is added to your total purchase amount and is displayed in your basket.
Shipping Prosedure with Post Office:
- Parcels are sent through the Post Office
- This option takes 4-6 working days
- You may use your postal address or physical address. The parcel will be diliver to the closest post office in your area.
- You will receive a tracking number via email and can track your parcel here: SAPO Tracking
Shipping Prosedure with Courier:
- Parcels are sent through Gear Up Couriers
- This option takes 1-3 working days and is for major cities only: Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, East London, Bloemfontein, Kimberley, George, Johannesburg, Pretoria
- We regret no deliveries to power stations, mines, plots, farms, chain stores and rural areas
- You will receive a tracking number via email and can track your parcel here: Gear Up Tracking
- If you have not made yourself available to accept delivery of the goods, we reserve the right to charge you for additional attempts to deliver the purchased goods
- A signature is required for all shipments upon receipt, packages cannot be rerouted. Someone must be at the address to receive the package and sign for it
- A shipping POD with a signature is conclusive proof that the delivery was made
Collecting products from Head Office:
- Products may be ordered online and collected at Head Office at 37 Swart Street, Randpark Ridge, Randburg/Roodepoort
- You will be notified by email when parcel can be collected. This generally take 1-2 working days after payment has been cleared
- Collections between office hours only
- Please bring your invoice reference number as proof and notify us if you will not pick up the parcel in person
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an international order.