Description: Gel Polish is a highly pigmented per-mixed gel.
Usage: Gel Polish is applied over natural nails and toe nails
Advantages: Durable, thin, easy to apply, self-leveling does not wear off like ordinary Nail Varnish and leaves the nails with a high shine. Semi permanent gel polish that lasts 2-3 weeks compared to Nail Varnish that lasts 2-3 days. Can be easily removed and changed to a new colour.
Care: The product is sensitive to light and air. When planning your workstation, keep these facts in mind e.g. do not work close to or in front of a window. Cover big windows with blinds or curtains and a UV protection window tint. Make sure that your working- or study lamp does not contain a halogen globe.
Transport: When transporting the Gel Polish place the gel in the boot of your car or carry the gel in a Vanity Case or hand bag away from sunlight or UV rays.
Storage: Clean the neck and grooves of the gel bottle and store in a cool, dark place, away from heat and all types of light.
Ideas for Gel Polish Nail Art:
Orders are generally shipped within 1 to 2 working days after payment has been cleared.
The shipping charge is added to your total purchase amount and is displayed in your basket.
Shipping Prosedure with Post Office:
- Parcels are sent through the Post Office
- This option takes 4-6 working days
- You may use your postal address or physical address. The parcel will be diliver to the closest post office in your area.
- You will receive a tracking number via email and can track your parcel here: SAPO Tracking
Shipping Prosedure with Courier:
- Parcels are sent through Gear Up Couriers
- This option takes 1-3 working days and is for major cities only: Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, East London, Bloemfontein, Kimberley, George, Johannesburg, Pretoria
- We regret no deliveries to power stations, mines, plots, farms, chain stores and rural areas
- You will receive a tracking number via email and can track your parcel here: Gear Up Tracking
- If you have not made yourself available to accept delivery of the goods, we reserve the right to charge you for additional attempts to deliver the purchased goods
- A signature is required for all shipments upon receipt, packages cannot be rerouted. Someone must be at the address to receive the package and sign for it
- A shipping POD with a signature is conclusive proof that the delivery was made
Collecting products from Head Office:
- Products may be ordered online and collected at Head Office at 37 Swart Street, Randpark Ridge, Randburg/Roodepoort
- You will be notified by email when parcel can be collected. This generally take 1-2 working days after payment has been cleared
- Collections between office hours only
- Please bring your invoice reference number as proof and notify us if you will not pick up the parcel in person
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an international order.