This is a Buffing Block/Sponge Buff and Nail File all in one. The Purple Buffing Block/Sponge Buff is used to prepare the natural nail plate for an enhancement application. The Purple Buffing Block/Sponge Buff is used to blend tips in with the natural nail and to blend the re-growth of gel, gel polish or liquid and powder (acrylic) in with the natural nails. The Purple Buffing Block/Sponge Buff is also used to smooth and refine the surface of nail enhancements and to buff Cuticle Oil into enhancements.
The White File is used to shape and shorten natural nails. The White File can be used for final tip, maintenance and re-balance blending. Salons can retail the Nail Buff Combo to their clients.
Do not over-buff your nail plate as this will soften and damage your nails.
Orders are generally shipped within 1 to 2 working days after payment has been cleared.
The shipping charge is added to your total purchase amount and is displayed in your basket.
Shipping Prosedure with Post Office:
- Parcels are sent through the Post Office
- This option takes 4-6 working days
- You may use your postal address or physical address. The parcel will be diliver to the closest post office in your area.
- You will receive a tracking number via email and can track your parcel here: SAPO Tracking
Shipping Prosedure with Courier:
- Parcels are sent through Gear Up Couriers
- This option takes 1-3 working days and is for major cities only: Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, East London, Bloemfontein, Kimberley, George, Johannesburg, Pretoria
- We regret no deliveries to power stations, mines, plots, farms, chain stores and rural areas
- You will receive a tracking number via email and can track your parcel here: Gear Up Tracking
- If you have not made yourself available to accept delivery of the goods, we reserve the right to charge you for additional attempts to deliver the purchased goods
- A signature is required for all shipments upon receipt, packages cannot be rerouted. Someone must be at the address to receive the package and sign for it
- A shipping POD with a signature is conclusive proof that the delivery was made
Collecting products from Head Office:
- Products may be ordered online and collected at Head Office at 37 Swart Street, Randpark Ridge, Randburg/Roodepoort
- You will be notified by email when parcel can be collected. This generally take 1-2 working days after payment has been cleared
- Collections between office hours only
- Please bring your invoice reference number as proof and notify us if you will not pick up the parcel in person
Please email email@example.com to place an international order.