Sculpting brushes are made from kolinsky sable hair and are handmade; however they can vary in quality, shape and size. The type of brush and size you choose will depend entirely on you and how you work and become accustomed to it.
When cleaning your brush make sure it is free of product, doing this immediately will prevent product from clogging up in your brush and damaging it. Immediately place your brush in clean Monomer and squeeze the bristles gently between your fingers and a lint free nail wipe to remove any product which could be starting to set in your brush.
Always store your brush lying flat in a separate container and wrapped in a tissue or paper towel to absorb any excess liquid. Poor
storage leads to service breakdown, product contamination and a damaged brush.
Orders are generally shipped within 1 to 2 working days after payment has been cleared.
The shipping charge is added to your total purchase amount and is displayed in your basket.
Shipping Prosedure with Post Office:
- Parcels are sent through the Post Office
- This option takes 4-6 working days
- You may use your postal address or physical address. The parcel will be diliver to the closest post office in your area.
- You will receive a tracking number via email and can track your parcel here: SAPO Tracking
Shipping Prosedure with Courier:
- Parcels are sent through Gear Up Couriers
- This option takes 1-3 working days and is for major cities only: Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, East London, Bloemfontein, Kimberley, George, Johannesburg, Pretoria
- We regret no deliveries to power stations, mines, plots, farms, chain stores and rural areas
- You will receive a tracking number via email and can track your parcel here: Gear Up Tracking
- If you have not made yourself available to accept delivery of the goods, we reserve the right to charge you for additional attempts to deliver the purchased goods
- A signature is required for all shipments upon receipt, packages cannot be rerouted. Someone must be at the address to receive the package and sign for it
- A shipping POD with a signature is conclusive proof that the delivery was made
Collecting products from Head Office:
- Products may be ordered online and collected at Head Office at 37 Swart Street, Randpark Ridge, Randburg/Roodepoort
- You will be notified by email when parcel can be collected. This generally take 1-2 working days after payment has been cleared
- Collections between office hours only
- Please bring your invoice reference number as proof and notify us if you will not pick up the parcel in person
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an international order.