Orders are generally shipped within 1 to 2 working days after payment has been cleared.
The shipping charge is added to your total purchase amount and is displayed in your basket.
Shipping Prosedure with Post Office:
- Parcels are sent through the Post Office
- This option takes 4-6 working days
- You may use your postal address or physical address. The parcel will be diliver to the closest post office in your area.
- You will receive a tracking number via email and can track your parcel here: SAPO Tracking
Shipping Prosedure with Courier:
- Parcels are sent through Gear Up Couriers
- This option takes 1-3 working days and is for major cities only: Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, East London, Bloemfontein, Kimberley, George, Johannesburg, Pretoria
- We regret no deliveries to power stations, mines, plots, farms, chain stores and rural areas
- You will receive a tracking number via email and can track your parcel here: Gear Up Tracking
- If you have not made yourself available to accept delivery of the goods, we reserve the right to charge you for additional attempts to deliver the purchased goods
- A signature is required for all shipments upon receipt, packages cannot be rerouted. Someone must be at the address to receive the package and sign for it
- A shipping POD with a signature is conclusive proof that the delivery was made
Collecting products from Head Office:
- Products may be ordered online and collected at Head Office at 37 Swart Street, Randpark Ridge, Randburg/Roodepoort
- You will be notified by email when parcel can be collected. This generally take 1-2 working days after payment has been cleared
- Collections between office hours only
- Please bring your invoice reference number as proof and notify us if you will not pick up the parcel in person
Please email email@example.com to place an international order.